This is the most expensive property in Bønes so far this year
A property in Øvre Bergveien 44 has been sold for NOK 9,700,000.
The house got new owners on December 23rd.
The seller name is Arne Solheim.
The home was built in 1984 and is 295 square meters.
159 sales in Bønes
A total of 60 homes have been sold in the close nearby this year.
The most expensive is Kråkeneslien 14, which costed 9,600,000 kroner. This gives a square meter price of NOK 42,478.
Do you want to read more stories about sales in the local area? You will find all the latest sales in Bønes here.
The sale of Øvre Bergveien 44 is the 159th home sale at Bønes so far this year.
The average price is NOK 31,967 per. square meters in the area. The average in the whole of Bergen West in the last quarter is NOK 38,264, according to Eiendom Norges official numbers.
These are the five most expensive home sales at Bønes so far this year:
- Øvre Bergveien 44, 9.700.000 kroner
- Kråkeneslien 14, 9.600.000 kroner
- Øvre Bergveien 20, 8.650.000 kroner
- Kråkeneslien 9, 8.330.000 kroner
- Gullstølslien 15, 8.165.000 kroner
Prices just now
The prices for homes in Bergen fell by 0.50 per cent in November. Overall for Western Norway, prices fell by 0.50 per cent.
On average, you had to pay 46,197 kroner per. square meters in Bergen, against NOK 39,617 for each square meter total for Western Norway.
During November, 456 homes were put up for sale in Bergen. 511 homes were sold.
Compared to same month last year, there are 31 more properties sold and 16 more listed.
On average, the homes had been for sale for 35 days before they were sold in Bergen. The corresponding figure for Western Norway was 45 days.
Top ten sales last month
Here is an rolling overview of the most expensive home purchases in Bergen municipality in the last 30 days.
- Øvre Kalfarlien 31, 30.000.000 kroner
- Lille Starefossveien 20, 22.500.000 kroner
- Jacob Kjødes veg 2G, 80. seksjon, 15.550.000 kroner
- Morvikveien 35, 15.300.000 kroner
- Nattlandsfjellet 172, 14.500.000 kroner
- Ole Irgens' vei 5, 11.990.000 kroner
- Falsens vei 69, leil. H0401, 11.850.000 kroner
- Bønesstranden 86, leil. H0202, 11.000.000 kroner
- Nøttveitvegen 210, 10.690.000 kroner
- Breimvegen 5, 10.100.000 kroner
Øvre Bergveien 44 is number 17 on this list.
Palasset har vært på topplisten to år på rad. Se byens 50 dyreste boliger.
Nær dobling i antall storsalg i fjor. Se boligtoppen her.
Mest lest akkurat nå
Her demonstrerer de mot høye strømpriser: – Helt knusende
– Skremmende å se disse to tingene sammen
Underernært tenåring innlagt – har ikke gått på skole
Rundt 1000 operasjoner utsatt på grunn av korona
Smittetoppen er bare noen uker unna. Slik vil det gå etterpå.
Mann uten førerkort mistenkt for ruskjøring i bil som er begjært avskiltet